Member Since: 2020
Member Offices: Essen, Venice
Tecnostrutture was founded in 1983 and manufactures composite steel-concrete beams and columns known as NPS® New Performance System. Its key factors are:
- Lower environmental footprint than other compared building system, as proofed by a dedicated LCA
- Single supplier for all the structural elements
- Quick times for investment return
- Optimal exploitation of built volumes
- Speed of assembly and site safety
- Integrated fire and seismic resistance
The company also offers services to support professionals and companies in the design and realisation of a wide variety of buildings (e.g. hospitals, hotel, underground stations).
Tecnostrutture’s ongoing investment in R&D aims to steadily reduce NPS® environmental footprint and to simplify construction activities, ensuring speedy assembly, fixed implementation times and costs, excellence in safety and performance standards. NPS® columns and beams by Tecnostrutture comply with the LEED environmental sustainability requirements.
Materials / Products / Systems Supplier; Structural Engineering
Architecturally Topped Out
Structurally Topped Out
120 m / 394 ft
103.4 m / 339 ft
90 m / 295 ft
Average Building Age*
Most Common Function*
Residential (33%), 1 Buildings
Most Common Material*
Concrete (67%), 2 Buildings
* Based on 150 m+ buildings currently in the database.
*Based on 3 Completed & Under Construction Buildings
NOTE: Construction start time is not available for all buildings. The average construction time is only displayed if there is three or more buildings with construction start and complete data in that year.
Create your own charts using the Explore Data tool.