Member Since: 2020
Member Offices: Essen, Venice
Tecnostrutture was founded in 1983 and manufactures composite steel-concrete beams and columns known as NPS® New Performance System. Its key factors are:
- Lower environmental footprint than other compared building system, as proofed by a dedicated LCA
- Single supplier for all the structural elements
- Quick times for investment return
- Optimal exploitation of built volumes
- Speed of assembly and site safety
- Integrated fire and seismic resistance
The company also offers services to support professionals and companies in the design and realisation of a wide variety of buildings (e.g. hospitals, hotel, underground stations).
Tecnostrutture’s ongoing investment in R&D aims to steadily reduce NPS® environmental footprint and to simplify construction activities, ensuring speedy assembly, fixed implementation times and costs, excellence in safety and performance standards. NPS® columns and beams by Tecnostrutture comply with the LEED environmental sustainability requirements.
Materials / Products / Systems Supplier